In this article, you will understand the step by step process on how to gain body weight.
3 things to focus on to gain weight. Gaining weight is not all about exercising or stepping to the gym. Its more than that, because some unseen circumstance can weigh you down. The most unfortunate word responsible for this is “PROCRASTINATION”. “Which we all know that is the act of ignoring the right thing to do until the last minute or dead line”. I think this is one of the barrier that is stopping you from gaining weight. Am going to explain 3 things to focus on to gain body weight.
Question to ask yourself before engaging in gaining body weight
- Why do you want to add weight? According to the underground research taken by GidiExplosive/Lynx Survey during the weekend workout with 80% of under sized people. The main reason for wanting to gain body weight is the ability to live a healthy life and look physically fit.
- How can I overcome setback to achieve weight ?
- Think long term, 2 to 3 month.
- Take it one step at a time. studies show that people who gain weight gradually and take their time are more successful at gaining weight.
- Set small Goals.
- Always see the big pictures.
- Put a watch on your progress and adjust as needed.
This is the question you are suppose to ask yourself before engaging in gaining weight routine. Because I tell you the truth, if you want to engage in gaining weight routine, its not a day job. You must be ready and sure to make up your mind.
3 things to focus on to gain body weight
1. Motivational speaker from heavy body builders
Well these are the best people so far that will make you reach your destination. Because without them, then the journey is gonna be a little bit tough. well this may look too easy . But am telling you the truth it is the most important of them all. Because these people tells you true life story that they experience or that they have experienced.
When you listen to motivational speakers who talks about exercise, kind of food they eat and the quantity, it changes your mind set and motivate you. The more you listen or watch their videos on YouTube or any social media form, you will definitely get encouraged. Because you will see someone who has a more small size than you, but after motivational talk, intense work out and good healthy eating habit. You will notice that they gain enough calories bringing them to their recent shape.
here are some motivation quotes for people who want to lose weight
No pain No gain
Sweat it out and feel the heat
Eat Big and healthy
Never Give up,
Commitment goes hand in hand with motivation. If you are committed you can be motivated and if you are motivated you can be committed. So therefore the way you can be committed is to be motivated.
how can you be committed to exercise so that you can gain weight?
3 things to focus on to add body weight
Listen attentively to motivational speaker, get a mentor and follow him on any of his page, you will get so many message to inspire yourself.
speak to yourself, set goals for yourself, dream of getting there no matter what.
You may weigh 50Lbs but i assure you that when you get committed, you have add a few kg immediately. just the mindset is enough to get you what you want. Then follow the rules of gaining weight .
How to gain weight when involving commitment? The answer is just simple and straight.. SET A GOAL!!
Check your current status of weight. Exercise for a week or two after burning so much calories, weigh yourself again.
Do you think you will remain the same? if Yes, comment in the box below. and i will surely be of help to you.
2. Nutrition/ Eating Habit. Eat frequently
Gaining or adding weight is just as easy as cake. All you need to do is just follow the rules. Watch your eating habit, because that is the real source of weight gain. Even if you did not engage yourself in exercise, eating habit will change you completely. Imagine eating heavy for a week or two. I know this is possible. that means that when you work on your eating habit adding up with your exercise routine, then you should probably be able to add weight.
Below are the tips to gain weight
1. Before any meal try drinking (17ounce) of water that is like half a liter of water. Metabolism works faster.
2. Eat more frequently it can be good in adding weight. If you don’t believe you can try doing some research.
3. Stay away from Black coffee Green tea. They have small quantity of caffeine that contain antioxidant that are believed to work synergistically to enhance the burning of fat.
4. Try engaging in 4 meals to five per day. This is the best hel
p you can get. Imagine you were rehabilitated for 3 weeks for feeding and exercise. How do you think you will look like after being released? Maybe rehabilitation center should be organized for under weight people.
5. Sugar is the best friend to weight gain. So if you want to add weight, include healthy sugar in your diet. Check it out, most junky food contains carb.
6. Use Bigger plate and thank me later. Using bigger plates means eating more. Let the quantity of your meal increase or you eat 4 times a day.
7. Time your feeding habit. Eat in the morning and Afternoon, mid afternoon then take more of fruit and vegetable in the evening. this will aid easy digestion of food taken during the day time.
8. Eat/ Chew very. It makes you consume more quantity of food eaten which is registered by the brain. Because the brain work with time, at least you wont want to eat a food for 1 hour. B
ut when you eat fast, you eat more.
9. Trying to gain weight without thinking about food is a waste of time. Battle to eat more.
10. Take supplement to help add weight. Spicy food can aids in faster metabolism which burns calories too.
3. Engage in Exercise and get enough sleep
In my previous Article, I talked about exercise and weight lose. Engaging in multiple program in exercise can be very helpful for adding weight. But if you want to gain body weight you must engage in doing intense exercise don’t engage in easy exercise, because it might discourage you. It is not advisable for people who want to gain/add weight. Exercise like squatting, bench press, push ups, and the likes are friendly exercise to gain more mass. If you are committed to these exercise at least 1 hour a day, you will definitely feel the impact. And surely yes, you will burn calories whilst increasing mass/weight, because that is the goal. Exercise is very essential for the body, because it removes anything that is not wanted in the body. Exercise is one big Diagnosis to the body. These is one of the 3 things to focus on to gain body weight. Don’t forget to get enough sleep. it makes your body relax and produce more mass.
1.Your energy level increase. You will be energetic
2. lowered Cholesterol level
3. Reduced Blood pressure, and an improved breathing
4. It reduce aches, pains and some inflammation
5. Improved mobility. That is you can walk for a long distance, climb hills, steps etc.
6. Increased self esteem and confidence
7. Decreased risk of sudden death from heart disease
8. Good looks and better appearance
Many people start a gain weight program, because they want to be physically fit. Adding weight is not really easy. But when you have a mentor or you are following a particular person on Instagram, Facebook and other social media, it should be much more easier for you.
3 things to focus on to gain body weight